About our Blue Moon Challenge
What is our Blue Moon Challenge?
Believe CT offer you to participate in our Once in a Blue Moon Wellness Challenge Hand Book & Journal. This challenge is easy, fun and effective.
Beginning our Blue Moon Challenge ...
Congratulations!! You have committed to this Wellness Challenge and we welcome you to our website. So much of your wellness journey is simply bringing forward information you may already know and perhaps left in the background of your importance focus. Lets makes space for all things wellness and life. Enabling success, wellness and day to day activities all working together in harmony and vitality. And being a part of our Blue Moon Wellness Challenge supports this process. Enjoy the daily ritual of gratitudes in support of your Wellness Challenge and remember the rules -
Rules of Once in a Blue Moon Wellness Challenge Hand Book
1. Be kind to yourself – keep the process light and playful
2. Be realistic – a fundamental element to setting intentions and enjoying the ‘stretch’ to attaining them
3. Live a little ‘Level 2’ – Level 1 thinking is – easy, good for me, good for others, good for greater good. Level 2 thinking is – not so easy, good for me, good for others, good for greater good. A little level 2 thinking allows the ‘stretch’ – conditioning and strengthening at a new and beneficial level – perhaps list at least 1 Level 2 ritual every week.
4. Gratitudes – Be Thankful – These will vary in length and positive content. Allow your writing to flow and express how you feel, and if frustration is what flows in the moment, just write, moving toward the gift within every situation and circumstance. The gift(s) is there if you contemplate deep enough! Every situation/circumstance no matter how Yuk – has its gifts. Seek to find them.
5. This rule is – there are no rules – If you sense the need to write Gratitudes more than once a day- do so. Or less than once a day – do so. Simply set aside time in your week to be thankful. Some weeks are fuller than others. So just allow each week to take shape with some contemplative gratitudes sprinkled somewhere. Ideally everyday - See how you go. And if you have ‘Today I am grateful of’ starting 15 sentences that’s fine too. It’s simply a process. Remember – done is better than perfect here.